Picnic Ale

    Picnic Ale
    Cole and I had a lovely little picnic on Saturday afternoon! I've been dying for months to wear my Matilda saddle shoes, but the weather has been too awful to risk ruining them. It was so nice to be able to finally wear them out and about. They make me smile from ear to ear every time I look at them.
    Picnic Ale
    Picnic Ale
    Picnic Ale
    Picnic Ale
    Picnic Ale
    Picnic Ale
    Picnic Ale
    Picnic Ale
    Picnic Ale
    Picnic Ale
    Picnic Ale
    Photos by me & Cole. Thanks, darling!
    Old shirt dress: J.Crew
    Straw hat: UO
    Socks: F21
    Bass Loves Rachel Antonoff Matilda saddle shoes: Free People
    ...
    Cole, Wellie, Pip and I are leaving this Thursday for St. Paul!!! I'm super excited but very stressed. Moving is the worst. And not to worry, you'll have lots of lovely posts to read while I'm gone!

    Happy Memorial Day!

    Yours,
    Maria Sig 2

Post Title

Picnic Ale


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2011/05/picnic-ale.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive