May In Review!

    I liked doing the end of the month wrap up so much last month I thought I'd do it again this month (and maybe every month?) I wish I had started doing this sooner! Even looking back at last months was really interesting to me! I can't wait to look back at these in a year or so!

    May in review!
    new blogs I found & enjoyed:
    • I just recently found that Geninne had a blog. I've been raving about how much I love her work since the early days of this blog, so I'm super stoked to find she has a blog!!
    Creepy Animals. So, they haven't posted in five weeks but going through the all the old posts was a lot of fun!!

    iphone apps downloaded:
    Park Finder. Helps you find local parks. You can search by activities and it shows you the distance to each park from where you are!
    Garage Sale Rover. Last month I downloaded the igarage sale app, which I still love but this new one shows sales that it doesn't (and visa versa!) This one is free plus it automatically marks rummage, estate and community sales in another color than garage sales which is so much easier for me.
    Fungi. It's a mushroom identification app which is obviously super relevant to my interests.
    (kevin using the fungi app)

    my favorite posts this month:
    What I wore 5.20.11 - The day I tackled my fear of taking photos on the deck!
    The Collector: Part 9 - My most personal collection.
    Tutorial. Sweater Clips!
    Sorry Kitties...
    Where I blog.
    The Dainty Squid - caught peeking in my journal!


    new (to me) movies I watched:  
    Easy A. This movie was seriously 100x funnier than the previews ever looked. (The dad is totally my favorite character, I love him!)
    Leaves of Grass. Okay, so I had seen this before but I really wasn't watching just listening while I worked but I actually sat down and watched it this time and I was surprised how much I liked it. (How can you not like a movie where Edward Norton plays both the main characters?!)
    The Crush. I'm a big fan of late eighties, early nineties dramatic thrillers so this is right up my alley. I mean, it wasn't amazing but it was good to watch while I worked.
    Fear. Well, I just told you I liked cheesy dramatic thrillers and this definitely fits the bill. Anyways, I actually really liked this one (possibly just because of young Mark Wahlberg though....)


    exciting happenings on and offline: 
    • The new Man Man cd, Life Fantastic, came out and I'm thoroughly enjoying it. I highly recommend it!
    • Hey vegans, and non-vegans who like yummy food - you know that daiya came out with pepperjack cheese not too long ago right? OHMYGOSH. It is the best thing I have ever tasted. We've been making grilled cheese sandwiches with it but my mind is seriously swirling with ideas for what else I can put this cheese on.
    • I got to meet Elycia and we had one heck of an amazing time!  I can't wait to see her and Ivan again.
    • I'm still on cloud nine from launching my new line earlier this month. I'm so so so excited for what the future holds!
    • I got a really really awesome email mid-month that I will tell you all about tomorrow! Eeeeep! I'm busting at the seams to spill the beans!

    See ya tomorrow!
    xoxo

Post Title

May In Review!


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2011/05/may-in-review.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive