Gemma's Vintage Wardrobe...(Via Made By Girl)

    I've always loved the idea of having a walk-in wardrobe.  Not a walk-in closet but an ENTIRE room where I could get dressed & store all my handbags, clothes, and so on!
     
    Know what I mean?? Aren't those the coolest??  



    Well, fellow blogger and reader of Made By Girl, Gemma Thomas has one of these pretty ward robes and was kind enough to share it with all of us! Her closet space gives off a powerful vintage vibe, don't you think??  


    I'm not surprised because Gemma runs an online boutique full of vintage home wares & novelty gifts! She also blogs at Love Gemsy, where you can learn a bit more about her and the things she's working on!







    For those of you STILL CRAVING more amazing closets, check out this one belonging to Jenny here.


    -images via Love Gemsy

Post Title

Gemma's Vintage Wardrobe...(Via Made By Girl)


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2011/05/gemma-vintage-wardrobevia-made-by-girl.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive