FF #98

    I've been in love with this panda pan for such a long time, I really should just suck it up and buy one.
    This is absolutely stunning!
     (via: meaou_cat)
    I can't think of anything that sounds more fun that this right now. (except please don't make me go in either of the two that have tops. eeek!)
    Fancy cats for life!
     (via: depthandtime)
    Customized Diana F+, sooo pretty! I've been wanting to spruce mine up for some time but have yet to decide on how exactly. 
    Can I work here? Maybe just for a week?!
     (via: simplicity sewing book & doe-c-doe)
    Head over heels crazy for this ring.
    PRETTY!! Yellow is such an under-rated color. 
     (via: nerd nest)
    Too cute!
    (via: *cinnamon)
    Space doggggg!
     (via: doe-c-doe)
    This little plushie is so cute, I love the colors.
     (via: my zoetrope)
    Excuse me while I wipe the drool off my keyboard. That is beautiful. 





    Hope you have a lovely Friday!
    xoxo

    Post Title

    FF #98


    Post URL

    http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2011/04/ff-98.html


    Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

    Popular Posts

    My Blog List

    Blog Archive