FF #102

    This bag is too awesome for words!
     (via: broundoor)
    I'm completely infatuated with neat suitcases like this!
     (via: decades)
    Too cute!!
     (via: YeeHaw)
    This dress is crazy amazing. I need it on my body! 
     (via: cristinapires)
    SHARK! Wait, it's just a cat. ;)
     (via: YouthDiaspora)
    Love this gorgeous illustration. The border is so pretty!
     (via: LizzyStewart)
    Love these snazzy shoes!
    (via: 3adore4)
    Such a pretty dress!
     (via: audiemaria)
    This necklace is super neat!
     (via: justinejividen)
    I'm forever amazed by awesome soap like this. It looks so yummy!
    (via: LoveLeeSoaps
    I'm crazy about these shoes from Blowfish Shoes! Their website shows a video on what they look like on and they look so comfortable! 
     (via: blowfish shoes)





    This giveaway from A Piece of Lisa is pretty awesome. PS. Even if you don't want to enter a giveaway, you should still check out her blog, it's great!
    I love this ring by yellowgoat!
    I'm crazy for the all of the leggings by zelnatt!
    MaieDae has such a pretty blog, with lots of great content.

    Well, I'm off, probably to nap some more! In case you don't follow me on twitter and didn't know, I got my teeth pulled a day early. Yesterday my day was come home, cry in pain, take medicine, sleep for 3 hours, wake up full of energy that only lasts for about 30 mins, and restart the cycle. I'm hoping today is a little bit better. You guys should see my cheeks, they look hilarious. I look like I'm wearing a fat suit on my face. Haha. I'm trying really hard to stay positive about this whole situation. :)
    xoxo!

Post Title

FF #102


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2011/04/ff-102.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive