iPhone Photos: Spring Wardrobe

    My wardrobe is pretty set for spring. I've been accumulating some of these pieces for a while now...
    iPhone Photos: Spring Wardrobe
    Rikki of Kissyface was so very nice and sent me a Western bow tie and wooden floral brooch. You'll be seeing both pieces very soon in future shoots.
    iPhone Photos: Spring Wardrobe
    I had a store credit just itching to be used at Dear Creatures. I bought the Hannah dress in stripes and the Colonel blouse in purple/beige (which is on sale).
    iPhone Photos: Spring Wardrobe
    Siren sent me two very pretty chiffon blouses. I will be pairing both with wide leg trousers.
    iPhone Photos: Spring Wardrobe
    I have three events coming up in the next two months and these two Dahlia dresses will be seeing me through- my sister's baby shower, a cousin's bridal shower and my 30th birthday party (yikes I'm not ready to be 30). I bought both dresses on asos with one of the 20%off coupons that they're always sending to my email.iPhone Photos: Spring Wardrobe
    And last, but certainly not least- I was finally able to procure the elusive Rachel Antonoff Bass floral navy saddle shoes. It was a happy accident when I checked Free People on Monday and got the last pair available in my size. They arrived this morning. Happy dancing ensued.
    ...
    Thank You So Much for all the incredibly kind comments on my new haircut, Cole's b-day, water-heater problems/fixes and my crazy thyroid. All your love and support means so much!

    Yours,
    Maria Sig 2

Post Title

iPhone Photos: Spring Wardrobe


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2011/03/iphone-photos-spring-wardrobe.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive