Danielle's Home Tour...(Via Made by Girl)

    We are slowly (it seems) approaching the weekend. I can't wait to see what the weather is going to be like. It's been in the 80's out of nowhere & you know what that means? SUNBATHING by the pool for me while listening to some Sam Cooke on my iPhone. Ugh can't wait... !!! 

    And YOU? Are you looking forward to the warmer WEATHER???

    Back to blogging because today I'm introducing you to Danielle Oakey, an Interior Design graduate and mother of one.  She's also a blogger, blogging about interior design, decor ideas, DIY & more! You can catch her blog posts here. I was happy to hear that she wanted to share her home with all of us, so of course I said yes! 















    below: her daughter's room! Super cute don't you think?




    For those of you interested, Danielle also provides design services online! Read more here.



Post Title

Danielle's Home Tour...(Via Made by Girl)


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2011/03/danielle-home-tourvia-made-by-girl.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive