Cupcakes...

    I think I had the winter blues a little bit worse than I even knew. Remember a while ago when I said I thought it was weird I had only baked once this year as opposed to last year when I was baking nearly once a week? Well as soon as the weather started to get nice here the inspiration immediately hit. I have a renewed interest in all of my hobbies.

    I started with some rainbow cupcakes. I tried a new recipe which will now be my go-to recipe, they're oh so yummy. Vanilla with a hint of coconut. These were originally supposed to be for my cousin's son's birthday but we weren't able to make it to the party so we're currently nom-ing on these.
    I wish I could share some with you guys through the computer screen!
    xoxo

    ps. Here's a little tutorial on how to make colorful cupcakes in case you don't know, or just want to see more of my pretty cupcake pictures! ;)

Post Title

Cupcakes...


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2011/03/cupcakes.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive