What I wore 2.26.11

    the details: 
    sweater - target
    tank top - target
    skirt - thrifted (brand new vintage, with tags!)
    tights - we love colors
    belt - thrifted

    I bought my first slip last week. (I'm a lady now!! right?) I hadn't really had issues with of my skirts or dresses sticking to me until that floral dress! The slip is a hairball big so I was fighting it most of the day. It would ride down as I walked and peek out the bottom of my skirt (that's why its show in some pictures and not others...) which I actually came to really like the way it looks. Perhaps I'll sew some lace trim along the bottom of the skirt soon!

    I'm still in love with those sally hansen nail strips! Amazon now carries them, so if you can't find them locally, here is a link. Some of them are sold out but you can watch for when they come back.  I was just going to write that the ones I'm wearing in the photo above is my favorite, but I don't really think I could pick a favorite from the ones I've bought.  
    xoxo
    ps. can you believe it's the last day of the month already!? craziness!

Post Title

What I wore 2.26.11


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2011/02/what-i-wore-22611.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive