What I wore: 1/4/11

    Good Morning! I've been doing good on my getting dressed at least six days a week goal (I know, it's only been a week or so but I'm still happy!) Here's what I wore yesterday:
    dress- thrifted belt- modcloth tights- target legwarmers- thrifted socks-target

    I am totally lovin' legwarmers right now! They're so cozy and cute. I kind of (ok, i really really really) feel like I should be doing ballet while wearing them though... and I'd be lying if I said that I didn't do a few pirouettes while wearing them!
    xoxo

Post Title

What I wore: 1/4/11


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2011/01/what-i-wore-1411.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive