And so it begins...

     Happy First Day of Winter!
    It seems quite odd that the snow is actually melting here on the first day of winter, but hey, I'm not complaining! I'm sure it'll be snowing again soon.

    The first day of fall I asked what the fall season was like where you live. I learned a lot! Now I want to know....
    What's winter like where you live? Do you get a lot of (if any) snow?

    Winter in Ohio - Cold and snowy, that really just about sums it up. We live just a hop, skip and a jump away from Lake Erie which means lots lake effect snow. The average temperature in the winter where I live is between 25-30°F. and we get around 70 inches of snow total during the season. Forbes named Cleveland America's worst winter city. Yikes. While I'm not directly in Cleveland (about 35mins away) we get approximately the same weather.

    xoxo 

Post Title

And so it begins...


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2010/12/and-so-it-begins.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive