Welcome Fall!

    Today is officially the first day of fall! 
     I'm ready for the weather to cool down. Yesterday it was 86°F, what?! Get out of here!

    According to my blog tracker there are a lot of readers in the UK, Germany, Canada, France and Australia (that blows my mind!). I have really distinct pictures in my mind of what it looks like in those places but I'm pretty sure they're all wrong or skewed some how.
    So what's the weather like where ever you are right now? What's the average fall season like?  
    That goes for everyone, even if you're only a state away from me. I'm genuinely curious what fall is like for you.

    Fall in Ohio is beautiful. The weather is chilly but not cold. Most of the time wearing a sweatshirt or light jacket is perfect. But it's cool enough that you can feel cozy by a fire. It's a time where I actually have to wear shoes outside (in my yard I neeeever wear shoes) if I don't want my feet to freeze. We can turn the heat and the air conditioning off and manage to stay super comfortable in the house. The average fall temperature in Ohio is 50°F. Later in the season it'll start to snow. It's my favorite time of the year!

    xoxo.
    ps. make sure to stop by tomorrow, I have a vegan chocolate chip recipe I'll be posting!

Post Title

Welcome Fall!


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2010/09/welcome-fall.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive