Wedding Wednesday! (Take Two: Cakes!)

    I felt like expanding on the post from earlier today with a post dedicated to beautiful cakes! There are only a few that I'm going to share but I'm fascinated with all of the cake shows on TV now and I always see things and think "Ooh! That'd be so pretty at my wedding!" I felt like sharing a few! (Most are from Martha Stewart Weddings! I don't care for her personality much but she's quite the homemaking whiz!) The first cake really reminds me of Susannah and her twitter profile














    Another Weekly Wedding Question! What kind of cake do you want to have at your wedding? (Or what kind did you have?) Did you go for fondant or buttercream? Traditional or more ornate? Round, square, or otherwise? What about flavor?! Do share!

    My opinion: I can't make up my mind! As per usual! I want so many things but it'll depend on the final theme! I'd like to think we'd do tiers different flavors, but who knows!

Post Title

Wedding Wednesday! (Take Two: Cakes!)


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2010/09/wedding-wednesday-take-two-cakes.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive