Designer Todd Yoggy ....(Via Made By Girl)

    Todd Yoggy has a great sense of decor. He really knows how to put things together in an elegant yet comfortable way. He has a way of bringing history into a room and making it fit into today's lifestyle. 
    The photos I chose were of MASCULINE style interiors, basically interiors decorated ideally for a man's taste. Even though I don't normally go for dark walls, these really sparked my interest. Have you noticed all the dark lamp shades floating around online?!?

    Glad I made my own lamps for my bedroom, which you can see in this post.












    images via todd yoggy

     

Post Title

Designer Todd Yoggy ....(Via Made By Girl)


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2010/09/designer-todd-yoggy-via-made-by-girl.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive