Thrift Score!

    Saturday my mom and I had a girls day out, while Kevin and my dad went auctioning! We hit the thrift jackpot! I don't think I've ever found so much stuff at once.
    Above photo is some of the goodies, photo is missing some clothes, and three pairs of shoes. Below photo shows some of the christmas decorations I found! Missing from the photo are tons and tons of christmas lights!
    It was so much fun. The day started with a rummage sale, since it was their last day they had a bag sale- 2 dollars per large paper bag. That's where I got most of the christmas stuff! They had tons and tons!

    Then we headed to an antique market at the burton fairgrounds. That was bust, and a waste of $6 (stupid entry fee). It was packed, over priced and just plain no fun. So we headed to the thrift stores.
    We were just finding things one after another. I'd turn around to see what my mom looking at and spot something out of the corner of my eye! It was literally one of my funnest times thrifting - ever.
     Three of my favorite finds from the weekend- turtle purse (from the rummage sale!), flowery tights (in package - $2) and these gorgeous leather boots I've been hunting for, they were brand new ($3!)

    Kevin didn't do so bad either! Texting me through out the day complaining the auction was too rich for his tastes didn't stop him from scoring a box full of old craft magazines from 1951-1982 and a box full of amazing treasures for $2. Inside was...
     Three little deer! They're so funny looking. The littlest one looks like someone just scolded him and hit him with a newspaper!
    The two largest squirrels in the photo- which is so weird because the smallest one I had picked up earlier in the day and couldn't stop taking about how much I loved it and wished it had a mate!
     And this adorable clock! It still needs dusted off but I'm so in love with it!

    I hope your weekend was just as magical!
    xoxo.

Post Title

Thrift Score!


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2010/09/thrift-score.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive