The ever growing Professor!

    He is getting so big. I can't believe this is the same sickly little kitten we rescued just over two months ago. I don't realize how much he's growing until I look at pictures. His legs look too tall for his body, it makes him walk super cute. He's gained 4.2 pounds since his first vet visit. and he just got his last set of shots including rabies and will get neutered in November. (sorry rayray!)
    He still has his same bad habits (trying to get in the fridge, sleeping in the clean laundry basket) and developed a ridiculously dangerous one too. He tries to get into the oven...while it's on! When I open it to get out my baked goods that little kitty comes running!  Everything involving the oven is now done with haste and one foot out to push him away.
    He likes boxes and baskets, just like the other kitties in the house. He still loves cuddling and absolutely loves to rub his little wet nose all over my face. He is the biggest cuddlebug I've ever met. This morning I woke up with him on my neck like a scarf. He is still having issues with knowing when to quit playing. Even when Leaf is hissing, growling, and biting at him, RayRay still continues to chase him, and try to play. He also has a slight attitude problem. "Professor, stop it" usually gets the response "mew mew squeak", he always responds when you talk to him. Sometimes it just sounds like he's being mean, like when you scold him, but it's so stinken adorable you can't be mad!
    xoxo

Post Title

The ever growing Professor!


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2010/09/ever-growing-professor.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive