Sponge Capsules!

    Do you guys remember these things? The little capsule things you put in water and an animal shaped sponge emerges.
     Well apparently no matter how old you get they are still fun! I cleaned out my craft room over the weekend while the guys worked on the deck. I found a whole bunch of strange things I had no idea I had, like the sponge capsules. That's the bad thing about cleaning with me, I get distracted.
    I think that picture is really neat because they're all in different stages of coming out of that weird plastic capsule. Some of them took a really long time and I had to put new super hot water in a few times. Maybe because they're so old...?
    Look, one for all my kitties! Doctor Octopus, Professor Stingray, Squid and Leafy Sea Dragon! (I know, it's not a leafy sea dragon, but it's close enough!)

    Oh, speaking of silly things you "grow", has anyone grown a triops? Kevin and I have a kit (actually the exact one I linked) and the directions are so intimidating, so many things you could do wrong so that it wouldn't grow. On the box there is a picture of what it will look like and it's bigger than my thumbnail!

    I added a bunch more fabrics to my destash shop. Thank you to everyone who scooped up fabrics from my last batch. It feel so good to get rid of things I was keeping for no real reason. My craft room feels so much cozier now.

    Well I've gotta head to work. Have a wonderful day!
    xoxo.

Post Title

Sponge Capsules!


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2010/08/sponge-capsules.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive