A new deck!

    Happy Monday! 
    This weekend flew by. Saturday my dad and brother came over and helped Kevin build a deck! Now our new patio door doesn't just lead you to fall into the grass. Heh. They got it nearly finished, I couldn't believe it. The main part of the deck is done all that needs done now is the stairs. I'm pretty sure my dad is coming over sometime this week to finish it up.
      uh, don't mind the paint job around the door. we have to finish it up, before the deck it was too high to paint. 

    It looks so pretty! I can't wait to find the perfect chairs and table to put on it. I also can't wait to get tons of pretty plants to put on it.
    xoxo.

Post Title

A new deck!


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2010/08/new-deck.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive