A Farewell to Summer

    Hi there! I'm Beatrice of DearBeatrice guest blogging today for Maria while she's away on a much needed relaxing vacation! I'm very honored to be one of her guest bloggers this week and I cannot wait to see what the other lovely girls have planned out! Not only is Maria one of my style icons, I also consider her a friend. She's very sweet, smart, beautiful, and has some of the most amazing blog photos! So about a week before she asked me to guest blog I had done a mini photo shoot with a friend of mine, Blythe who is an amazing photographer, and decided to save the photos for this post! It couldn't have been anymore perfect! When I think of Summer ending I think of the sun setting against a vast field. So this is my farewell to Summer and being a Southern Californian gal I must admit that even though I do not like it, Summer that is, it will be missed. So many fond memories and breezy outfits with hats and sundresses... I'll see you next year dear Summer.


    Modern Prairie

    Modern Prairie

    Brooches
    Vintage Brooches

    Modern Prairie

    A Farewell to Summer


    blouse: Urban Outfitters
    skirt: handmade
    petticoat: handmade
    tights: Nordstrom
    hat: vintage
    mary jane shoes: Jeffrey Campbell

    xoxo,
    Beatrice of DearBeatrice

Post Title

A Farewell to Summer


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2010/08/farewell-to-summer.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive