MIXTAPE MONDAY: collection. (belated)

    But you know what they say... "Better late than never!" Here is this week's mixtape. I hope you enjoy it!


    (click title to download)







    xoxo
    PS; Tomorrow I'm going to attempt a "Day In the Life" or a "Document A Day" style photo journey! It'll probably be crazy with the move, but I'm gonna try! From the minute I wake up to the minute I go to bed. I've tried this before... and failed miserably... but wish me luck! (I promise to break the entire day up with a "Read more..." tab at the bottom if I succeed!) Has anyone done this before? If so, link me over! I'd love to see what you did!

Post Title

MIXTAPE MONDAY: collection. (belated)


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2010/07/mixtape-monday-collection-belated.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive