FF #63

     So so so in love with this dress! I would love a handmade version that is knee length, how adorable would that be?! (Also, didn't mean for the new Friday Favorites logo to match the dress, but they sure do look pretty together!)
    (via: cloudninevintage)
     The most magical bed!
      (via: freshome
    Have you guys seen this blog yet? If not, then it's about time. "While my baby is taking her nap, I try to imagine her dream and capture it." Love, love, love the idea!
    (via: mila's daydreams)
    This lovely house update. I would love to see a house like the finished product in person, ok, I admit it, I wish I lived there!
     (via: platform two)
    This sweatshirt is beyond awesome!
     (via: ruffeoheartslilsnoty)
    I found these in my favorites on etsy...SOLD. Let's put these in the "things you feel so dumb for not buying when they were for sale especially because they're you're size" category. 
    (via:shadow dance)
    Digging that tile! I wish our bathroom had it. 
     (via: limerence)
    This super snazzy phone. We actually have one just like it, but I love the colors in this one. That pink, yellow, green and aqua combo is so great. 
    (via: whimsylove)
    Eeee! Aren't these precious?!
    (via: octteapod)
    These handmade shoes look so cozy. They'd look great with some capris or a skirt! 
     (via: lalashoes)
    Totally lovin' those leggings!
     (via: black milk)
     Last but definitely not least, this amazing video of a CAT RIDING A TORTOISE! Hehe. Found on Proud Daydreamer's blog.

    Have a wonderful weekend!
    xoxo.

Post Title

FF #63


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2010/07/ff-63.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive