Ruffles & Pugs

    Ruffles & Pugs
    Ruffles & Pugs
    Ruffles & Pugs
    Ruffles & Pugs
    This little blouse has so many sweet details that I feel so very feminine when I'm wearing it. And don't you just love that my Jeffrey Campbell oxfords and vintage backpack match!
    Ruffles & Pugs
    Ruffles & Pugs
    Ruffles & Pugs
    Photos by Cole. Thanks, darling!
    Savannah Sweetness top, King Spoke Coin necklace, and Scholarly Method flats: c/o ModCloth
    Vintage jeans turned cutoffs: thrifted
    Vintage backpack: thrifted
    Brown sunglasses and Pointelle socks: Urban Outfitters
    Pug: Wellington

    small bow no shadow
    First, I want to say Thank You So Much for all the incredibly sweet and kind comments on yesterday's post! You all made me feel quite wonderful and not at all silly!

    Second, the lovely Rebecca and Maddy, of La Société de Mode, featured me on their blog. Please stop by and read the interview!

    Third, Happy Memorial Day!!!!!!

    XOXO
    Maria Sig

Post Title

Ruffles & Pugs


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2010/05/ruffles-pugs.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive