Boardwalk Burn

    Boardwalk Burn
    Boardwalk Burn
    Boardwalk Burn
    Boardwalk Burn
    Now that it's golfing season again, we can't take as many photos on this boardwalk, which is a cart path that links two holes. But luckily the club is closed on Mondays, so that's when we'll hopefully have our chance. Although yesterday, two guys still drove by us in their little cart with mighty weird looks on their faces.

    A color combination that I love to wear, is black and khaki. I'm not sure why, but I just feel so chic and sporty when I pair the two colors together. My Jeffrey Campbell clogs were screaming for another outing, so I felt my vintage khakis and old black shirt were the way to go. These khakis are a cross between parachute and MC Hammer pants and I love them. Best $2.50 I ever spent.
    Boardwalk Burn
    Boardwalk Burn
    Boardwalk Burn
    Photo Credits: Cole. Thanks, darling!
    Old black shirt: Banana Republic
    Vintage high waist khakis: thrifted
    Vintage black woven belt: borrowed from mom
    Black clogs: Jeffrey Campbell, Splendid
    Straw hat: Urban Outfitters
    Cole's aviators: Ray-Ban

    small bow no shadow
    Thanks so much to everyone that voted for Wellie and me on Chictopia. Wellie sends you tons of pug kisses, which are the best.

    XOXO
    Maria Sig

Post Title

Boardwalk Burn


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2010/04/boardwalk-burn.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive