Week #4 Wrap-up



    First up, I wanted to mention how amazing the ALT Design Summit was last weekend! I was happy and impressed to be around such a down-to-earth, fashionable, and fun group. Thanks to all who came to hear our panel, and in case you want to know more -- there have been lots of great recaps around the web, here are a few : Apartment Therapy / Mint / ISLY. I hope to attend and meet more of you next year! (Wish I had taken some photos)

    On to the 'top ten style' wrap-up of the 4th week of 2010...

    1: Branding and packaging really does make a difference. Check out what Amy at Eat Drink Chic did with her McFancy post, super cool.

    2: Joslyn (who is even more lovely in person -- that I got to meet at Alt ) did this wonderful post about happiness that was very uplifting -- read it here.

    3: Yay! Liberty of London is coming to Target. (thanks for the reminder Steph)

    4: Like Dear Ada I am yearning for Spring and these flower photos by Bill Beckley are stunning.

    5: Have you been noticing pops of hot pink in fashion -- so fun. Loving the Vanessa Bruno collection first spotted here.



    6: I meant to share this a few weeks ago, but in case you have missed it, they are showcasing a new version of Emma on Masterpiece Theater - you can watch a segment of it online here. I love Masterpiece Theater!

    7: Picked up Food Rules at the Library, can't wait to thumb through it.

    8: If I get more serious about sewing and purchase a sewing machine, I would want my workspace to stay clean and tidy like this space Ellie posted at Mint -- I love the industrial look.

    9: I can't stop thinking about these beautiful Mociun rings Lena Corwin posted. Gorgeous!

    10:Have you listened to the Hope for Haiti Now Album? Justin + Charlie do a pretty great job with Hallelujah.

    Have a wonderful weekend, my dears!!

Post Title

Week #4 Wrap-up


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2010/01/week-4-wrap-up.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive