Seasonal decor



    I agree with Page who shared this lovely winter wreath and how to make it over at Purl Bee, along with this statement.

    "I am a big fan of winter decorations that are festive, but that don't hit you over the head with a specific holiday or theme. Decorations that cheer you up and add charm to a room, but don't feel like they need to be removed the moment the occasion has passed."

    How many of you have more seasonal decor (fall, winter, spring, summer) rather then holiday specific? In general, I don't have a lot of decor, but I am wanting to embrace this seasonal methodology, it makes so much sense.

Post Title

Seasonal decor


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2010/01/seasonal-decor.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive