Favorite Halloween Movies



    I am a wuss when it comes to scary movies, I still close my eyes when parts of movies even get a tiny bit scary. Here are a few suspenseful and creative movies ideas that we may be watching during Halloween. I also remember watching this movie when I was little, that we may share with our daughter, I will have to preview it first to make sure she doesn't get too scared. What are your favorite spooky or Halloween movies? I would love to hear about them.

    1: Young Frankenstein
    2: Edward Scissorhands
    3: Beetlejuice
    4: The Sixth Sense
    5: The Birds
    6: The Others

Post Title

Favorite Halloween Movies


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2009/10/favorite-halloween-movies.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive