Vide greniers




    Steph took me all over the region to these "vide greniers" which are like huge community french garage/tag sales. They happen all the time and there are even books and guides as to which day they are going down in each town. It was exciting to see unique finds and interesting people, I will have to share a few of my small paper/stamp related finds soon. These two below I wish I could have fit into my luggage. I also loved the decor of the tissue banners at this particular one, and that sweet car parked nearby that I even think was for sale too.



Post Title

Vide greniers


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2009/08/vide-greniers.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive