simplesong Business Collateral by guest : Suann

    simplesong

    I love, love designing and creating business related products, especially business and calling cards. I particularly love business cards because its such a small piece of paper but you can still do so much and make a big impact and impression. Here are a few pieces I recently finished.

    I was excited to work with Wiebke of Line + Liv as we pretty much share the same aesthetic of simple and love for white space. This is the 2-sided card I did for along with labels and tags. The other pieces are simple, classic cards that really reflected the taste of each client.

Post Title

simplesong Business Collateral by guest : Suann


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2009/07/simplesong-business-collateral-by-guest.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive