Japanese Design Love by guest : Suann



    If you’ve visited my blog, its no secret I’m a huge fan (borderline obsessive) of Japanese products and design. There’s something about the simple, natural and classic style of Japanese design that really speaks to me. One of these days I hope to visit Japan experience Japanese design in person but for now I’ll continue to admire (and obsess) over from afar. Here are a few new things I have recently spotted immediately bookmarked.

    First row: 1-2
    Second row: 3 and 4
    Third row: 5-6
    Fourth row: 7 and 8

Post Title

Japanese Design Love by guest : Suann


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2009/07/japanese-design-love-by-guest-suann.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive