Everyday Favorite Supplies by guest : Suann

    simplesong
    simplesong

    I’m always trolling my local office supply or craft store looking for simple, everyday products to incorporate in my packaging and/or every day life. I thought I’d share some of my everyday favorites and the sources. I think there’s so much you can do with these little goodies - a simple muslin bag or baker’s twine goes a long way in making a pretty package that much more special.

    1. I love glassine bags and use them all the time from organizing to sending a letter
    2 & 12. I keep full sheets of label paper around all the time and cut them down for all sorts of use
    3. White baker's twine*
    4. Mini clothespins*
    5. Custom rubber stamps
    6. Everyone's favorite Japanese masking tape
    7. Cotton muslin bags
    8. Muji square paperclips
    9. Flat brown bags you can run through your printer
    10. Red beading string*
    11. Simple kraft tags

    * available at most craft stores

Post Title

Everyday Favorite Supplies by guest : Suann


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2009/07/everyday-favorite-supplies-by-guest.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive