France



    It happened so fast and I am super excited ... next month I am going to France! I will be doing some independent travel (I am going to miss my husband and daughter like crazy) in Paris and then meeting up with my friend Stephanie to help her design and furnish their La Maisonnette home that they are renovating and preparing to rent out. Their house is that gorgeous home below the castle in the photo above... dreamy huh? (Check out her posts... it is so exciting to see the whole renovation process, and I will keep you posted when it is available.) She just told me that the castle is in the movie Ever After, and the town is in the movie Chocolat, how cool is that? It is going to be quite the adventure, and I will be sure to show you lots of highlights, especially since photos will probably be my main souvenir. I would LOVE some tips on where to go in Paris, and if you are familiar with Bordeaux and places near Beynac that would be fabulous too. How many of you have traveled independently internationally?


Post Title

France


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2009/06/france.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive