Ari Hest





    My husband introduced me to singer/songwriter Ari Hest this weekend and his cover of Hallelujah. Since we've had the Jeff Buckley version on repeat for years, it is nice to have a fresh take on that song. (Although we will always hold a place for Buckley.) As for Ari's project 52, I am impressed, it must have taken a lot of creativity, guts, and ambition to write and produce a new original song every week for a year. I have still yet to check that out, but sounds very interesting. Listen to more here. Happy Music Monday! Hope you had a great weekend. Can you believe it is already June 1st?!

Post Title

Ari Hest


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2009/06/ari-hest.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive