Sundance

    Sundance

    My sweet husband surprised me last night and took me up to Sundance and out to dinner. It reminded me of how much I love the beauty of nature. If you are ever in Utah, or live here... it is a wonderful place to visit.

    A quote on the wall read,

    "This place in the mountains,
    amid nature's casualness toward death and birth,
    is the perfect host for the inspiration of ideas:
    harsh at times, life-threatening in its winters of destruction
    but tender in attention to the details
    of every petal of every wildflower resurrected in the spring.
    Nature and creativity obey the same laws,
    to the same end: life.
    -Robert Redford.

Post Title

Sundance


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2009/05/sundance.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive