Favorites of the Season by guest Rachel McGinn

    The weather here in Philadelphia has been unseasonly warm. It has been 87 for the last 4 days! Days like these I rummage through the summer bins I stacked away last September and realize I am in desperate need of warm weather clothing. Of course I always buy for the kids first! Here are a few of my favorites for this season.

    For me- Kate Spade Bloomington Daisy Top but I think Kate Spade should be a hot spot right??



    For the girls- Melodie dress with anchor by Pears and Bears.




    Some websites I buy from, others I visit for the photography. One of my favorites is Flora and Henri.



    They have a new table linen line! This is my dream breakfast. So simple and sophisticated. I'd like to actually sit for a meal one of these days!



    I came across the wildly talented photographer Stephanie Rausser while reading about Flora and Henri. She used to shoot the adorable catalog I can never throw away. I go back to it every now and again for inspiration before a kids shoot.


Post Title

Favorites of the Season by guest Rachel McGinn


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2009/04/favorites-of-season-by-guest-rachel.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive