Banana Nut Muffins + Cupcake Liners



    We made these yummy muffins this morning, they are scrumptious and perfect for guests. (Because of food allergies we substituted pecans for walnuts.) Every time they are made in our house they are gone in a snap. My favorite recipe and culinary guru shared them with me. Thanks Steph! Having guests in town, means trying out some old and new favorites recipes for more than just us to enjoy, love it.



    Unfortunately I ran out of cute muffin/cupcake liners. Here are some ones I am looking at in the Bake it Pretty to have on hand for next time. Making things look pretty is all about the details, right?

Post Title

Banana Nut Muffins + Cupcake Liners


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2009/04/banana-nut-muffins-cupcake-liners.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive