Details of the Wynn Part 2

    Wynn

    In our room at the Wynn (which we got an amazing rate on - email me for details) I was especially taken by the Picasso artwork which was refreshingly different from most hotels ... and the gigantic bathroom with a 'lil flat panel in it was nice too.

    Wynn

    The pool area was down right, incredible. There were areas that were more private, and spots that were more open, it didn't feel like other pool areas where you feel too overexposed walking around, it is very well designed with a nice layout. I liked it a lot.

    Wynn

    More pattern details seen throughout the hotel. Tomorrow I will share some shots from the neighboring Encore hotel and then I will be done with sharing Vegas shots, phew.

Post Title

Details of the Wynn Part 2


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2009/03/details-of-wynn-part-2.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive