Thinking of Paris...Ladurée

    laduree
    laduree
    laduree
    laduree
    laduree

    Ah Paris. After looking through my photos today, I realized I have not shown you many from our trip, how about I sprinkle some in with my other posts?

    Here is Ladurée, it is amazing, quintessential Paris. People line up to select their macarons, croissants and other delights while watching them be wrapped up in the most divine packaging. I felt like we were showered with elegant and grace; a wall full of ribbon, stacks of gorgeous boxes ... a foodie and packaging lover's dream. We tried a few different macarons in the city including Ladurées, and decided we liked their 'classic' flavors best. This is a must stop while in Paris.

    laduree

Post Title

Thinking of Paris...Ladurée


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2009/01/thinking-of-parisladuree.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive