Her Morning Elegance by Oren Lavie



    This is one of the most clever and original music videos I've seen in a long time. When I go to sleep tonight on my mattress I will be thinking about it again, I'm sure. I also like the song, it is called Her Morning Elegance by Oren Lavie. Listen to more here and he was on Morning Becomes Eclectic in December and has an album up on itunes. I love discovering new artists.


    Directed by: Oren Lavie, Yuval & Merav Nathan / Photography: Eyal Landesman / Featuring: Shir Shomron


    (via Design Dust)

Post Title

Her Morning Elegance by Oren Lavie


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2009/01/her-morning-elegance-by-oren-lavie.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive