Be courageous & vulnerable by Guest: Angela Hardison

    When I was younger, I used to do what I call "air-writing"... kind of like air guitar, except writing letters and spelling words with my pointer finger. I did it all the time -- in cursive, print, and everything between. I guess I've always loved the art of lettering, and the way shapes form to create a language. So naturally, typography (and other lettering found in design) is high on the list of my favorite things.





    This invitation set is from the portfolio of Keetra Dean Dixon (a recent recipient of the ADC Young Guns Award. Besides the awesome typography in these pieces, I especially love the messages found in this "small series of cordial invitations." And they seem fitting for my final thoughts to you all:

    Make the work you wish you were making.
    Share it.
    Make with wonder.
    Be courageous and vulnerable.

Post Title

Be courageous & vulnerable by Guest: Angela Hardison


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2009/01/be-courageous-vulnerable-by-guest.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive