Have a lovely weekend



    We are getting snow storm after snow storm. I want to go cuddle up with a blanket and drink some tea. Is it snowing in your town? The last few days, I am amazed at how many cities are getting the white : Seattle, Portland, Vegas, (biggest snowfall in 30 years!) areas of Southern California, Denver, Minneapolis, Chicago, New York.... etc...

    Crossing my fingers for a white Christmas. I hope you have a nice weekend playing in the snow if you've got some, or staying inside getting cozy by the fire.

    xo
    Rachel

    (image from Marie Claire Idees)

Post Title

Have a lovely weekend


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2008/12/have-lovely-weekend.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive