SCIP offers CI training in fall 2008

    I’ve long believed law firm CI workers should belong to the Society of Competitive Intelligence Professionals (www.scip.org). For many years I’ve been a member of SCIP and think it’s a great organization for education, mentoring, and networking.

    SCIP has some good programs coming up in the next few months. A couple of good courses for those new to law firm CI will be on tap next week in the Washington, DC area:

    CI 101® and CI 202™
    September 8-9, 2008
    Westin Hotel, Alexandria, VA

    Starting and Managing a CI Function (New!)
    September 10-11, 2008
    Westin Hotel, Alexandria, VA

    European Summit 08
    October 20-22, 2008
    Crowne Plaza, Rome, Italy

    Financial Analysis Courses I through IV
    December 2-5, 2008
    Hilton Old Town, Alexandria, VA

    For fuller listings and descriptions of SCIP’s 2008 fall training offerings, visit SCIP’s
    Events Calendar.

Post Title

→

SCIP offers CI training in fall 2008


Post URL

→

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2008/09/scip-offers-ci-training-in-fall-2008.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive