Time for a law firm CI blog?

    For some time I've thought it's time we had a blog on competitive intelligence that serves the business development and growth needs of law firms.

    I'm a likely candidate to blog on this topic, since I work in the area of law firm CI. But for years I've thought of myself as an unlikely blogger, with the usual objections:

    1. I'm too busy (true)

    2. I'm afraid I'll look foolish if I publish something I haven't fully thought through (will surely happen)

    3. What if nobody cares (that would surely eliminate concern #2 above)

    So how's about I just hang out here and don't tell anybody about this blog until I get the hang of it.

    Sounds good. Let's go.

Post Title

Time for a law firm CI blog?


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2008/08/time-for-law-firm-ci-blog.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive