New York, New York

    I was raised in NYC & I love it so much there! Unfortunately, I moved because the price of living was excessive and at the time I couldn't afford to buy real estate. But the first chance I get I'll purchase my own townhome. That is what I dream about. This company Rosenberg Kolb Architects works right out of East 9th street (Lower East side). They specialize in a variety of projects from Hospitality to office interiors. Here are some of the residential projects they created. Makes me want to work that much harder. Such inspiration!



Post Title

New York, New York


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2007/04/new-york-new-york.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive