Making room for a sewing area

    In my home office I set aside another corner for my little sewing machine & desk. Next time I will show you my main desk area. Anyhow, while shopping at Walmart for ENERGY saving bulbs, I came across these cool wooden letters. I had to have them So i painted them in a cool turquoise blue and will hang them up over my main desk. For now, i've placed them there to take the shots. I need a few more decor items for this wall next to my mirror....not sure what though....any ideas? The baby pink mirror was gold, I also painted that.The red piece under the sewing machine is a soft antique red leather which i LOVE! Same leather i used to make the 'Red Hot' table on my site. www.madebygirl.com


Post Title

Making room for a sewing area


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2007/04/making-room-for-sewing-area.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive