New style.

    Before it was easier to say but now it is easier to send. Yes, it’s much easier to send short text message (SMS). It’s really perfect way especially if you are not the most verbal person when it comes to expressing emotions. Using the elevated style of the text message abbreviation you can express your sudden and very new thought, brilliant idea, deep reflection or high feeling. For example "RUOK" means "are you ok" , "BCNU" – "Be seeing you", "2MORO" – "tomorrow", "PCM" – "please call me", "ILICISCOMK" - "I laughed, I cried, I spat/spilt coffee/crumbs/coke over my keyboard" or "LYLAB" means no more than "Love You Like a Brother".
    But do you know that now you can send free text messages. www.textforfree.net provides you that opportunity to send any messages you want whenever you need absolutely free. Great deal! As the saying is LLTA, i.e. lots and lots of thunderous applause!

Post Title

New style.


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2007/03/new-style.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive