What's Your Favorite Handbag??

    Ok ladies, this post is for you! I OWN about 30 handbags. 

    I'm not sure if that's a lot - but if I had to guess, I'd say YES!  Every 6 months to a year I try to give one away... especially if I'm not using it. Either to a family member, friend or Salvation Army

    The reason I buy a specific handbag is because I like the design or I like how it goes with most of the clothing I wear.... + Good quality.

    Where do I get most of my bags? 
    • Directly at the designer's store.
    • Ebay
    Now, buying bags on Ebay can be a tricky thing. If you don't know how to distinguish a real bag from a fake, I'd think twice about hitting the BUY button. There are countless videos on YouTube that you can watch that help guide you on how to spot a fake bag!!  Even then, be careful on Ebay.  So far, I've been fortunate to not run into any trouble there.

    However, today I wanted to know what brand of bag do you prefer? If you had to pick one bag from your closet....which would it be? Brand name?????

    I know that not everyone reading my blog can AFFORD a designer handbag like the ones below, so if it's something simple you bought for less than $100, that's fine too!! A pricier handbag doesn't make a person ANY better, it's just a crazy obsession some of us have developed....



    image above by Michael Nagle/Bloomberg







    image above via here



Post Title

What's Your Favorite Handbag??


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2011/10/what-your-favorite-handbag.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive