what I wore: a random warm day in fall

    the details:
    dress - thrifted
    vest - thrifted
    camera bag - Jo Totes
    socks - c/o We Love Colors
    boots - thrifted
    brooches - thrifted

    The lack of detail shots in this post is kind of bugging me, but honestly, I'm happy to have any photos of this outfit/day. The mosquitoes were having a field day on this one random warm day in fall. I was covered in bites in literally seconds. I don't think I've ever seen them as bad as they were then, it was horrible. But it did lead us to the beach where I figured there wouldn't be any mosquitoes. (I was right too!)

    It's a given that if I go to the beach I'm going to get my feet wet, I just can't fight the urge. So as usual I took of my shoes and kicked around in the water. The waves were larger than normal and ended up splashing my dress. It felt so good! I yelled to Kevin who was skipping stones (and clearly sneaking photos of me) to join in. He eventually took off his shoes and came in with me.
    It was so much fun, I felt like I was in a commercial. Ya know, the kind that has someone doing something that is completely irrelevant to what they're trying to sell, so maybe this was a tampon commercial or something. I told Kevin that it felt good to let loose, to which we both cracked up because I really don't lead a very stressful life. But really, it felt great to just let the waves crash up on me, not caring that my clothes were getting soaked. You should try it! probably not today though, it's freeeeezing!
    xoxo

Post Title

what I wore: a random warm day in fall


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2011/10/what-i-wore-random-warm-day-in-fall.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive