what I wore: bony legs!

    the details:
    jacket - thrifted
    tights - amazon
    brooch - vintage
    belt - thrifted
    sunglasses - c/o tumbleweeds
    shoes - thrifted

    These tights are the worst, but gosh they're cute! The knee part fits right on my knees but the thigh bones just aren't long enough because they don't make it all the way up. I'm not even that tall! I love that the fact that Halloween is coming makes things like this (skeleton tights) acceptable to wear out in public. (not that I don't plan on wearing them all year round anyway!) although I must admit, the whole "is that a wig?" is kind of getting old.

    On a completely unrelated note - I'm totally bummed about how pretty all my flowers look here. These photos are from a few weeks ago (I'm really behind on outfit posts, I have so many sitting in my queue) and since then nearly all have become victim of the cool weather. My deck looks so naked now! I wish I could have pretty flowers out there all year round.

    Well I've got to get back to work, my sewing machine and Breaking Bad are waiting for me. ;)
    xoxo

Post Title

what I wore: bony legs!


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2011/10/what-i-wore-bony-legs.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive