What I wore; another walk in the park

    the details:
    sweater -
    c/o Club Couture
    shirt - thrifted
    necklace - c/o Lotta Losten
    skirt - c/o Club Couture
    belt - vintage / gift from my mom
    tights - ebay
    hat - thrifted
    shoes - c/o Wanted Shoes

    This outfit looks so strange to me right now. It was taken last week when the weather was...well, fall like. The last few days around here have been nearly 80F. It's great compared to the rainy yuck we were having before but it is a bummer it'll be the last time for like 6 months or so that we see temperatures this warm. I'm trying to squeeze in all the walks we can before we start having to bundle up for them. (You can see photos from some of our winter walks from early this year here, here and here.)

    Well, I'm going back to work. Today I'll be finishing up an order for Shana Logic, tearing through the second season and starting the third of Breaking Bad, and working on a tutorial to post later this week! (Oh, and eating tons of cookies my mom sent home with me yesterday! Thanks Mom!!) Hope you all have a fabulous Monday!!
    xoxo

Post Title

What I wore; another walk in the park


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2011/10/what-i-wore-another-walk-in-park.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive