Thrifty Finds!

    Over the weekend Kevin and I did some serious thrifting. We have a map I printed nearly a year ago with about 10 thrift stores in the Cleveland area, it has "best cleveland thrift trip" scribbled on the back and it really is. By the middle of the day we're normally both saying "how many more left? ....I'm getting tired" and by the last one we're happy to be finally sit down and be done. It's so much fun. This weekend we found tons of goodies! 
    I found:  10 beautiful vintage dresses, 1 vintage turtleneck, 2 cameras, 2 cute little mugs, 3 pairs of fabulous shoes, 2 throw pillows, 1 wall hanging and a few other things!!
    I think I'm most excited about the cowboy boots! I've been looking for quite a while now, both online and off. I thought they were ridiculously priced online I'm not paying $50 for used shoes. ever. But for some reason over the weekend I kept finding them, like two or three pairs in each thrift store and those suckers were expensive too! At the last store I finally found this pair for $20 and, just my luck, they had a silver tag so they ended up only being $10!! I can't wait to wear them with dresses and skirts.

    Oh man, speaking of all the cowboy boots I found this weekend, I saw a teal pair! Beautiful leather details and they were only $15. But they were two sizes too small, but I tried to squeeze my foot in them anyway...it wasn't happening. That's probably the worst thing ever - finding something amazing at the thrift store and realizing it will never ever fit. I hope some tiny footed girl with great style snatches the teal boots up and rocks the heck out of them!

    Have you found anything awesome lately? Fall is a great time to thrift! (Um, when isn't it a good time though?) Most thrift stores throw tons of vintage clothes in the Halloween section presuming no one will buy them for anything other than a costume.
    xoxo

Post Title

Thrifty Finds!


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2011/10/thrifty-finds.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive